Thank you very much Arjuna of The Wondrous Dharma who nominated me for this award. I really appreciate your thoughts.
The directions for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award are:-
- Mention who nominated you and link back to his/her blog
- Display the award image
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs for the award, leave them a comment telling them of the nomination (including a link back to your post), and provide links to their blogs in your post
7 Things About Myself
1. The ‘Great Mystery’ of Life has been the driving force of this incarnation.
2. I love to find out who people are beneath the surface of the masks they wear. It’s a passion!
3. I can talk to plants, and if someone’s not feeling well, can just ‘know’ what to give them. (I’m not a herbalist, so sometimes I don’t recognize a plant that pops up in my head).
4. I’ve spoken to people from other systems in the universe (I know…please don’t lock me up!).
5. I’ve lived in eight different countries of the world at various stages of my life.
6. I love travelling out of my body at night, when I can’t sleep! (My hubby can’t understand why I don’t just read a book like everyone else!)
7. I’ve been on a diet since I was 18 (I’m now 52) and still haven’t got the hint that some people aren’t supposed to be thin. Oh well.
I chose my nominees for this award based on who they are as people, and the impact their site has on me. If you haven’t met them before, please go and check them out. You will not be sorry: